Ponte Vedra is well situated with top quality schools, highly qualified individuals managing our community association, Municipal Service District, Church functions, School functions and top quality Clubs managed by some of the best in the business.
The Municipal Service District (MSD) is a separate organization that manages how tax dollars are spent towards Road and Bridges, Beautification, Garbage Pick up and Recycling, and many other functions serving a specified portion of Ponte Vedra.
Our Ponte Vedra Community Association (PVCA) dates back to times before the MSD and was co-created by the Ponte Vedra Inn & club and still has a traditional relationship with the club hosting all of the social events. It is designed to organize, communicate, poll local residents on issues and communicate rules set by the county on different subjects.
Below are some links to rules set by St John’s county. This is informational only provided by the Community Association.
- Rules/Regulations for Operating Golf Carts (FROM THE ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE )
- Ponte Vedra Zoning and Appearance Ordinance
- St. Johns County EOC is fully operational. Please call 904-824-5550 with any questions, or visit their website at: St. Johns County EOC
- For anyone that does not have a Family or Business Hurricane Plan, the link below provides great information concerning preparedness. Also, additional web links are provided that may be helpful. http://www.fema.gov/hazards/hurricanes/
- Jacksonville Storm Information (Hurricane Preparedness) Jax Storms