Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the alerts below prepared by the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Department and your PVCA.
- Rules/Regulations for Operating Golf Carts (FROM THE ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE )
- Ponte Vedra Zoning and Appearance Ordinance
- SHERIFF’S LETTER RE: PONTE VEDRA BOULEVARD PARKING ORDINANCE.
- St. Johns County EOC is fully operational. Please call 904-824-5550 with any questions, or visit their website at: St. Johns County EOC
- For anyone that does not have a Family or Business Hurricane Plan, the link below provides great information concerning preparedness. Also, additional web links are provided that may be helpful. http://www.fema.gov/hazards/hurricanes/
- Jacksonville Storm Information (Hurricane Preparedness) Jax Storms