Goals and Benefits of The Ponte Vedra Community Association
- To Promote the Health, Safety, and Well-Being of the Community
- The Directors of Community Security/A wareness and Long Range Planning monitor and report to the full Board on matters relating to the health and safety of Ponte Vedra. This includes but is not limited to traffic, garbage and trash collection, drinking water quality, beach access maintenance, sidewalks, and crime.
- The Directors of Community Appearance/Conservation report violations of the Ponte Vedra Zoning District Regulations. They also study proposed beautification projects for the common benefit of the Association.
To Create a Sense of Community
- The Directors of Membership/Block Captains, Welcome Committee, and Community Meetings/Special Events work together to build membership, welcome new neighbors, and increase community fellowship through:
- Three annual parties for all Association members included Christmas party, Valentines Day party and the PVCA Annual Meeting party
- Block Captains to help welcome newcomers to the community