Goals and Benefits of The Ponte Vedra Community Association
- To Promote the Health, Safety, and Well-Being of the Community
- The Directors of Community Security/Awareness and Long Range Planning monitor and report to the full board on matters relating to the health and safety of Ponte Vedra. This includes but is not limited to traffic, garbage and trash collection, drinking water quality, beach access maintenance, sidewalks, and crime.
- The Directors of Community Appearance/Conservation report violations of the Ponte Vedra Zoning District regulations. They also study proposed beautification projects for the common benefit of the community.
To Create a Sense of Community
- The Directors of Membership/Block Captains, Welcome Committee, and Community Meetings/Special Events work together to build membership, welcome new neighbors, and increase community fellowship through various outreach and events:
- Welcoming newcomers to the community
- The annual Christmas Tree Lighting, Toy Drive and Cookout
- The annual Sweetheart Dance and Dinner Party
- The PVCA Annual Meeting and Dinner
- These benefits are included for all PVCA members as part of your annual dues.